Lowe’s cabinet refacing by National Refacing Systems works with you through your entire kitchen refacing project.
From initial design through installation, National Refacing Systems employees will be working with you to make your kitchen everything you’ve dreamed about. It all begins with a free in-home consultation with one of our design consultants.
- Meet your National Refacing Systems design consultant in the comfort of your home
- Identify everything you want to change about your kitchen
- Choose from a wide variety of cabinet styles, finishes, hardware options, and accessories
- Receive a free estimate and discuss financing options
- Get ready for your kitchen transformation
- Fully trained installers supplied with highest quality materials and tools
- Your old doors, drawers, and hardware are safely disposed of
- Your existing cabinet boxes are stripped and refaced to match your new doors and drawer fronts
- Your new hardware and accessories bring style and functionality to the space
- If applicable, your old drawer boxes are replaced with soft-close, solid wood, dovetailed drawer boxes
- Your matching, soft-close cabinet doors and drawer fronts bring your new kitchen to life
- During your installation process, your installer will leave your kitchen as accessible as possible, cleaned and ready for the next day’s work
- In as little as 3 days, you’ll be enjoying your beautiful new refaced kitchen
National Refacing Systems’ limited lifetime warranty ensures your newly refaced kitchen will always be taken care of, and always by a National Refacing Systems representative.