To our customers and the communities we serve, we hope you and your loved ones are well and safe.
The last several weeks have brought unprecedented challenges, and National Refacing Systems and its employees have been impacted, along with many of you. In an effort to protect our customers and employees, effective March 20th, National Refacing Systems temporarily suspended normal operations. We have now resumed full operations and are taking steps to operate in the safest manner possible.
This has been an extraordinary unfortunate event. Temporarily ceasing operations was not a decision that was easy, but one that was necessary in order for National Refacing Systems to do our part to protect the communities in which we serve. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through these difficult times, and below you will find steps we have put in place to protect everyone as full operations resume.
CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS:
We recognize many of our customers have projects underway and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. Please be assured we are working to complete your project as soon as possible. We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams while providing these services. This includes
- Individual hand sanitizer distributed to each employee
- Utilization of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), including gloves, masks, gowns/body suits, flooring coverings and physical barriers
- Employee temperature checks
- Employee/customer symptoms screenings
- Social distancing in the home
- Decreased face-to-face contact
- Sanitization/cleaning of work spaces using CDC-approved COVID-19 cleaners
- And implementing other CDC guidelines when appropriate
We know you are anxiously awaiting the installation of your project. Please know as soon as we are able to safely resume operations, we will.
THOSE INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES:
For many, their kitchen project is necessary to maintain the livability and comfort of their home, which is even more important today.
We are available to discuss your needs in whatever format you feel most comfortable. If you are interested in a consultation, simply leave your name and phone number at 1-855-569-1559, and a Customer Service Representative will call you back.
Virtual Design Consultations
You can meet a Virtual Design Consult in the comfort of your home without the need of anyone stepping a foot in your door.
If you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and 60 minutes to connect with one of our designers, we are still able to provide you with a firm price and to guarantee that price for 12 full months.
Because this is new for us, we are offering some of our best promotions to those who pilot our Virtual Design Consultations.
Our sanitary in-home consultations follow current CDC guidelines to ensure safety. These guidelines include:
- Gloves and masks will be provided to all design consultants to use at in-home appointments
- Individual hand sanitizer will be distributed to use before, during and after each in-home appointment
- Sanitation protocols that include cleaning design materials and equipment with CDC-approved COVID-19 cleaners will be put in place
- And more